As a result of year one planning (AY 2018), we are excited to recognize many accomplishments. Each year accomplishments will be updated and are listed below:
- Create a one-day Enrollment Management Summit on the IUPUI Campus for campus stakeholders to learn about best practices impacting strategic enrollment management.
- Thorough review of the Undergraduate Recruitment Council to determine best approach for interactive feedback, developing new ideas, implementing cross-campus strategies.
- Creation of new DEM website to better support students, faculty and staff.
- Create a Director of Marketing Enrollment Research or like position to support data retrieval and analysis required for informed decision-making to assist campus stakeholders and divisional efforts.
- Complete the implementation of system, business process, and marketing of the IUPUI Record of Experiential and Applied Learning. Assist in marketing to approve 50 experiences by the end of our 50th anniversary and implement process for students to order an official copy of The Record.
- Modify current staff member performance evaluation process for the Division of Enrollment Management that measures continued growth, development and implementation of initiatives supporting DEM mission, vision, value and goals
- Create an Enrollment Management Staff Development Scholarship to support staff within the Division who may not otherwise have funding available to participate in a professional development course or experience aimed at assisting them in furthering their subject matter expertise or in some way advancing their career